Aina Khan OBE has been shortlisted for a prestigious legal award
London based Solicitor Aina Khan OBE has been shortlisted for the Law Society’s prestigious Excellence Awards, the highest accolade for lawyers in England and Wales.
Aina Khan OBE has been shortlisted in the Gazette Legal Personality of the Year category.
Aina Khan OBE is a Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales. She is known for:
- her expertise in International Family Law
- being a leading expert in international families, with an unparalleled knowledge of Islamic and Asian issues.
- her work in protection of women and children in unregistered marriages, for which she has been recognised by the Queen with an Order of the British Empire (OBE).
Law Society’s Excellence Awards 2018
Law Society president Christina Blacklaws said: “There are more than 9,000 firms and 140,000 solicitors in England and Wales, so to be shortlisted for an Excellence Award is to be recognised as being among the best of the best.”
“All the firms and solicitors who are shortlisted should be congratulated for the work they do day-in day-out to support their clients, many of whom are navigating complex and challenging legal problems.”
“At a time of immense pressure on the justice system, the incredible work being done by solicitors across the country should be applauded.”
Winners are announced at the Law Society’s Excellence Awards ceremony in London on 17 October, 2018.
Join us there! You can now book tickets to attend the 12th annual Excellence Awards, which will take place at a striking new venue – Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane, London. Here you can register for your tickets.
- Entertain clients at one of the most prestigious events in the legal calendar.
- Celebrate the best and brightest in the profession.
- Network with peers, influencers and other members of the legal profession.
Remember to subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated with further developments.